Truly an Oasis

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The cruise staff and entertainment were top notch. They left no stone unturned and all worked to make sure everything and everyone was well taken care of. There was something for everyone from ice skating to ping pong, flow rider to dodge ball. The shows were plentiful and wonderfully executed. Bingo was hilarious and the hair salon personnel did not disappoint. Kudos to Tiago at the salon! He not only styled my hair beautifully but was very caring and informative when I needed it. Super kudos to my agent Chris Festerman. After all the changes, additional room, late planning on my part, and the one million questions that I asked, he still made sure that I wasn't living in the belly of the beast feeling the waves on the bottom of the ship. I had a great view and a warm greeting from him when I arrived in my stateroom. Chris you are the best!!!!! I will tell all my friends and family about your great service and Patience.😇, and the time and care perfecting your service for others. I felt like I was talking to a friend.

Lana we loved your kindness and care. Thanks for taking care of the late iron kob.