Great cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

My family and I had a blast, definitely recommend. I still prefer Celebrity and Princess but it was great..I think alcohol was too pricey and they nickel and dime you for everything..The next time I vacation I think I will choose all inclusives. A better bang for your buck...

Food became repetitive after a few days

I have to agree I did enjoy this the most

I did fall asleep in Cats

Worst kids program ever the staff unfriendly with no personality, the acted like we did now exist

Only my housekeeper dragos

Definitely had the wow factor

It was not as small as I thought it would be..I thought the bathroom and storage was sufficient space for four people....it was comfortable

Bigger is not always better--on the last day I felt like we were all treated like animals they could not wait to get us out to let on a fresh crew..

It was a short stay, it was not worth getting off the ship..
beautiful island
I love St. Maarten the most, many things to do here..