Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family and I had a blast, definitely recommend. I still prefer Celebrity and Princess but it was great..I think alcohol was too pricey and they nickel and dime you for everything..The next time I vacation I think I will choose all inclusives. A better bang for your buck...

Definitely had the wow factor
Food became repetitive after a few days
Only my housekeeper dragos
I did fall asleep in Cats
Worst kids program ever the staff unfriendly with no personality, the acted like we did now exist
I have to agree I did enjoy this the most
It was not as small as I thought it would be..I thought the bathroom and storage was sufficient space for four people....it was comfortable
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
It was a short stay, it was not worth getting off the ship..
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
beautiful island
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I love St. Maarten the most, many things to do here..

Bigger is not always better--on the last day I felt like we were all treated like animals they could not wait to get us out to let on a fresh crew..