Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

MONEY SHIP

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

I ENJOYED THE SHIP, I WILL SAIL WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN AGAIN. I ENJOYED THE FOOD AND THE SALES THEY HAVE ON THE SHIP. CATS MUSICAL IS A HIT, AND CENTRAL PARK IS SO RELAXING ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE READING. MY DISLIKE ABOUT MY CRUISE: IT IS A MONEY SHIP. EVERYONE WE MET SAID THE SAME THING WE WAS THINKING. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, WE PREPAID OUR GRATUITIES, BUT AT THE END OF OUR CRUISE AN ENVELOPE WAS LEFT FOR EXTRA GRATUITIES. I HAD TO ASK THE PORTER TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM. THERE WAS HAIR IN THE SHOWER ON THE FIRST DAY, AND THEN I NOTICED FOR FOUR DAYS THE SAME TRASH WAS ON THE BATROOM FLOOR.

MS. DEATRICE HUGGINS

UPPER CLASS OF ALL CRUISELINES
VERY VERY GOOD, MORE OF A VARIETY
VERY FRIENDLY
I ENJOYED EVERYTHING
Children's Programs I HAVE NO CHILDREN
I HAVE BEEN TO THESE DESTINATIONS BEFORE, I DON'T DO THE EXCURSIONS.
IT SEEMED SMALLER IN THE ROOM AND BATHROOM.

THERE IS NO IRON, NOR IS THERE A ROOM WHERE YOU CAN DO YOUR LAUNDRY. STAFF WILL DO YOUR LAUNDRY OR IRON YOUR CLOLTHES FOR A FEE. READ YOUR NEWSLETTER SO YOU CAN GET FAMILLIAR WITH THE NON PAY RESTAURANTS AND CAFE. BRING EXTRA MONEY TO SPEND ON BOARD.

MS. D. HUGGINS