Oasis Cruise 2015

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This ship is pretty great!! The only thing I found a little disappointing was the personal drink waiter service on the top deck. I think the ship is so big that they don't have enough wait staff to have them on the upper deck of the ship. I think you get a little better personal service on the smaller ships. Overall, the ship is fantastic and beautiful!!!

Kenroy was our waiter and Luis was his assistant and they were FABULOUS!!! Couldn't have asked for better service. Kenroy told us....."NOBODY will leave my table hungry!!" Boy was he ever right!!!

Tokey was our stateroom attendant and he was fantastic!! We never had to ask for anything...it was always there!!