Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise - Nice Experience

Sail Date: January 24, 2015

This was my first cruise so no comparison can be made with other cruises.  I traveled with two sisters as my husband has no desire to vacation on a cruise ship.  We all shared one cabin and it was too crowded to even move.  That was our fault as we should have either gotten a suite or two cabins.  The food and restaurant staff were excellent as was our room attendant.  We booked shore excursions on two of the three ports and they were ok at best.  Getting back on the ship was a hassle.  The ship was too crowded and thus not a relaxing vacation.  I will not do another cruise but instead stick to all inclusive resorts.