Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nickol and Dime you to death!!

Sail Date: January 24, 2015

Service on board from the staff was wonderful Entertainment was fairly good ... However the drink prices, pictures and some of the package excursions were overly priced considering the price of the cruise also the limitation of what was offered to eat late nights were very limited to what they used to be just a couple of years ago! This has been my 20th cruise with Royal Caribbean and I'm sorry to say this might be my last with you.

Ed Olaby