Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Aquatheater Suite Experience

Sail Date: November 29, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Oh My! From the first step in to the foyer of our suite we knew it was going to be a "Sweet" experience!

Our stateroom attendant was very friendly and accommodating, and very attentive especially to Nana, my Mother-in-law (90yrs) who stayed in room a lot just reading or sleeping. Roshan Boodhooa is perfect match for suite comforts.

The wraparound Deck was awesome but too windy to relax on this particular cruise. I actually slipped and fell because the deck was wet and the wind was howling. Luckily, I'm pretty fit and could pick myself up. We did get to see the aqua show twice (the last three shows were cancelled due to weather.) It was so fantastic! The belly flop contest was lots of fun especially from our deck! Had great fun watching the wall climbers.

Dining experience was not our best. 8:30pm American Icon. Everything seemed to be coming out at same time and many things never did arrive...ice tea, asparagus...gluten-free rolls (offered). Entrees just ok. Went with our kids to their " my time " dining in Silk and the service and ambiance were superb! Dining in Chops is always the ultimate experience for us! We reserved 2 nights with all five of us and although it cost us well over $400.00 a night even with 2 free covers one night. Chops experience is always a five star experience! Sorrento's gluten-free pizza was great and will be a bonus next time we bring my son who has celiac. Johnny Rockets is always a fun and tasty experience. All 5 of us went for those burgers twice!

We really didn't get much time with the concierge perks in the Coastal Kitchen because they would not allow our children (in their 40's) to join us at all. I asked if my daughter could just sit with me and wait for our dinner reservations and they just said a flat "No!"  Next time, and there will be that, I will get it for all 7 family members. This time I needed a separate bath for my mother-in-law and so I put our kids down the hall so they had own space. I asked to pay for them to join us in concierge lounge but I got a "No!" once again. The fruit plate was refreshing.

Next time we will all be in the suite and we will most likely abuse the concierge lounge because that is what we do best...."lounge around and share experiences"!

Chops, Johnny Rockets, Sorrentos and Silk (Florida lobster)
1400 square feet + The bestest experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!