Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My experience on the Oasis of the Seas

Sail Date: November 29, 2014

the only things that I didn't like about this cruise was you needed to reserve every entertainment you wanted to do on your trip before you left home.  We missed quite a bit of different shows we wanted to see but they were all booked. Another thing was instead of having a show  in one of the larger theater so more people could see them, they put it in a small room where we were so crowded that people were going in the hallway to get seats and putting them all over the place blocking the exit door to the club.  My sister who is 67 almost got into a fight because she was seated then people would just come in the room then stand right in front of her and she couldn't see.  We had come in early for a seat but it was just so crowded in the small show rooms, especially the On Air bar.

beautiful ship but the some of the show rooms were small for the amount of people
the food was great
our server Vita at the 6pm seating was wonderful on table 128 her last name if Nichvoloda
we went to see "Hair but that had been cancelled four months ago and we were never notified. We wanted to see the Water Show but it was cancelled three times because of either it was raining or the waves were too rough. I know that safty is first so I understood that reason.
Children's Programs n/a
St. Thomas and St Martin were great islands to visit.
We had an inside handicap room, because my husband had hip surgery and it was awesome. So roomy.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
we just parked the car then went onboard
We went to Atlantis the Casino and was very disappointed. We had gone before often and liked to see the beautiful lobby, but we were not allowed to set foot in it without a hotel keyl we were only allowed to go in their casino and the shops. I'll never go their again
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
So clean and the shops were great also went to Megan's Beach really nice
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Went to beach after taking a water taxi to get across the bay

I don't have an I-phone so some of the comedy shows were missed. We saw one, but the rest of the week was all booked.