Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The only way to Travel

Sail Date: August 23, 2014

Cruising on Royal Caribbean was a great experience. Staff was great. Food was a 9 out of 10. It would have been a ten if was delivered to the table hot. The dining room staff did a great job of trying but I understand it was out of their control. Activities were always going on to keep you engaged, Hoping I can plan another soon.

1st time ti St Thomas and what damage I did :)
Cabin was very comfortable. Kept very clean by Vanessa
Not always hot
always there to help and assist
The Quest was one of the best things I ever saw.
Children's Programs n/a
something to do all day
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Nassau, Bahamas n/a
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Did lots of damage
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Had a great meal with my daughter as we toured the island

Participate in ship activities you get to meet lots of people and staff individually. Who know what new friends you can make intermingling.