Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

The cruise was worth every penny!!!!!

Sail Date: July 26, 2014

This by far was the best vacation I've ever had. This was my FIRST cruise!!!! The staff was amazing. My family & I definitely felt like royalty. Everything we desired was onboard the ship. The food was very good!!! The ports of call were beautiful!!! We left on Saturday & were in Nassau, Bahamas on Sunday. My seven day cruise was just what I needed....I'll definitely be sailing with Royal Caribbean International AGAIN!!!

Don't leave without experiencing the Zip Line.

1 Comment