Had a terrific time....

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I was really impressed with the fast service of staff boarding us, the ship is very nice and clean! Had a very good night sleep on my first night. Thats a big thing because I easily get sea sick. This time the whole cruise time, I felt so wonderful. The full service of our state attendant was so  great, we felt very special people. Overall the cruise experience- was a memoir to remember. It was my husbands first cruise ever and he thinks its the way to spent a very nice vacation and relaxation.

All the staff of the ship Oasis of the Sea , Royal Carribean are personally commended for a job well done...I mean Everyone....including the shows were awesome.. We will do it again of course...

Oh, by the way, my birthday was celebrated while we were on board, and I will not forget, it was just so special like having my friends around. Thank you ..

Did not get much info-

our state attendant Joan Cox - and our waiters at Opus 3 dining 372

Beautiful! it was where you can overlook the Aqua theater. I enjoyed watching the show from my balcony and can't stop watching Oasis of Dreams.. had to watched it more than once.
My stateroom attendad is being commended for a job well done.

Dont forget to try all the available places for breakfast- Im pretty sure the service is almost all the same ..friendly and all smile staffs.