Oasis of the Seas cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

We had a great time.  All of the shows were first class.  Food in the dining room quality may have been a little below what we have experienced on previous cruises.  This is probably because they want you to pay extra for specialty dining.  Service in our room and at dinner was excellant.  Royal Caribbean is our favorite cruise line and we have tried many others.  I will not use to book my cruises in the future because they did no give me the credit promised when I booked my cruise.

Not as good as past cruises because they want you to pay extra for specialty dining.

really enjoyed shows

did not use

excellant in both our room and dining

excellant

The Park Café was great for both breakfast and lunch.