Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis of the Seas cruise

Sail Date: April 05, 2014

We had a great time.  All of the shows were first class.  Food in the dining room quality may have been a little below what we have experienced on previous cruises.  This is probably because they want you to pay extra for specialty dining.  Service in our room and at dinner was excellant.  Royal Caribbean is our favorite cruise line and we have tried many others.  I will not use to book my cruises in the future because they did no give me the credit promised when I booked my cruise.

Not as good as past cruises because they want you to pay extra for specialty dining.
Cabin / Stateroom excellant
excellant in both our room and dining
really enjoyed shows
Children's Programs did not use

The Park Café was great for both breakfast and lunch.