Not what I expected.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 15, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Had 2 very strange things happen on the boat that maintenance had to fix in our room and no one other then our room attendant said anything. 1. Brown liquid leaking from vent in shower onto floor leaving an area on the shower floor about 10 inches in diameter covered in the brown goo. 2. Sprinkler over bed released about 1/2 gallon of water? onto my husband while he was napping on the bed. What bothers me the most is that no one other then the room attendant said anything to us about the issues.

n/a

The ship was beautiful, i am disapointed with the customer service. I understand that maintenance type things happen what really concerns me abput Royal Carribean is that they dont seem to care about the customer. Caring for the customer is a big part of the tour experience and we received none of i