Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Oasis of the Seas Spectacular

Sail Date: January 25, 2014

Best vacation I have had in a long time.  My balcony stateroom was overlooking the Boardwalk with views of the ocean - i never wanted to leave my cabin.  Breakfast in privacy in my stateroom was very relaxing.  I only dined at the Windjammer buffet and I was never disappointed. My cabin steward Dexter was so nice and provided me plenty of privacy.   All the staff had smiles and greeted me everytime.  The entertainment was wonderful and I was able to watch all the water shows from my balcony.  So much to do I coudn't do it all.  I zip lined, ate donuts, pizza, ice cream, coctails, treadmill, vitality stretching, tv time, napping, sleeping late, laughing, entertained with ice shows/comedy/water show/musical, making new friends and totally relaxing.  This is my 9th cruise and will be difficult to board a smaller ship - RCL spoiled me.

Children's Programs n/a

Surprisingly not crowded, hard to believe there were thousands of people on board.