Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What more could a 13 year old want.

Sail Date: January 25, 2014

HappyThe Voyager Club was fantastic.  I met many friends from different countries and we did everything together, except for dinner with my family.  We had great weather.

Cruise Photos

The ship was so beautiful. The aqua show was amazing. I got to sing at On Air for the Karaoke show and so did my sister. My aunt and my father both won in the adult contest. Every thing was perfect. My grandparents got upgraded to the Crown Loft Suite and we stayed with them. Pretty awesome.