Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Sailing in a postcard

Sail Date: June 20, 2016

This was my first cruise with Norwegian and I was thoroughly pleased. The size of the ship was perfect. The crew members were professional and very helpful. I was pleased that the entertainment for the most part was PG-13 or below and the cast was excellent! Some of the best I've seen on a cruise ship. A very relaxing, restful, refreshing vacation. The views in Alaska are breathtaking! It really felt as though I was sailing through a postcard.

The cabin has plenty of room and storage space for 2 people. The bathroom was comfy and the shower head is divine!

Cagney's was delicious! We also did the Murder Mystery lunch which was fabulous. Don't miss the crew talent show!