Loved it! Cruising the Caribbean.

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sun
We had a great experience. We love cruising. I was so impressed while we were at the chocolate buffet the waitress serving the fondue referred to me by name. She remembered me from three nights previous. I wish I caught her name, I would have written it up on board the ship. She was just an example of what the majority of the staff was like, such exemplary service.
The quality of musicianship was excellent. We really enjoyed listening to the live music throughout the day. However, we were disappointed with the entertainment. At the "family shows" a particular entertainer's performance was distasteful and that wrapped up our cruise with less than desirable evenings.
On our other cruise the TV/ movie had a guide in the freestyle daily so one could glance over to see what shows were on at which times. I missed having that on this cruise. Also we missed having the shows at different times so every evening it wasn't the exact same thing. That would have made for more options when we didn't participate with the entertainment of that evening, which was disappointingly on this cruise more than I wished to miss.
One must mention the food was so good. We particularly loved the evening appetizers in the dinning room. It was a highlight of everyday! Thank you for such visually appealing, delicious, delicate eats!
Finally, housekeeping was excellent, personable, and professional. Great Job.

Don't Miss: beach

Don't Miss: the chocolate shop and the coconut smoothies

Don't Miss: beach

Pros: Spectacular service all the time.

Cons: The entertainment was disappointing.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!