Pitiful Service

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sun
The ship was beautiful but the employees must have had a bad week. There were many times i would leave the room and come back that afternoon and my "Please make my room" sign was still in the door. The waitress did not even know what types of soda was on the menu and the receptionist always wanted to get off the phone without fully answering the question. The staff was fairly rude and created a horrible experience, so much that I stayed in my room most of the time while on board the ship.

Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
We were just unlucky and got the one freezing windy day out of the year.

Pros: Mexico was great.

Cons: The food was substandard and the service was no better than its food. There were numerous times where I asked a question and the person either blew me off or knew nothing about their job.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.