Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

relaxing cruise

Sail Date: January 12, 2008

The ship was easy to find different activities. I wish I did not have to go through the casino to get to some of your shops. I liked the walking path paintings. The people who had various jobs did a great job taking care of me. I thought the food in the regular dinning areas was excellent and the staff was great. The shows at night were good and the comedy was funny.

Pros: free style eating

Cons: having to pay for soft drinks- pop

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

I have been on other private islands for cruising and I think your island needs to be cleaned up of bottles and chairs on the walking path. It was not clean and I am sure someone is suppose to be keeping them clean.
Belize City, Belize
I felt safe walking around and the items in the shops and the people in Belize were friendly
We took the sight seeing tour on the bus and I did get to see the island but it was difficult to understand our guide. I would of liked to hear more about how the island was affected by the hurricane.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The island needs to be cleaned up of chairs and beer bottles on the walking paths and other places. I know you must pay people to maintain the island and they are not doing their job.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Walking off the ship is not clean or safe for walking because of uneven pavement. I think the ships should help make this area safer and cleaner for their passangers.