Great cities to visit.

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Baltic Capitals (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Star

The NCL Star broke down in Sweden and every one lost flights. connections it was a nightmare, they handled the situation terribly. I'm still in shock of how disorganized everything turned out. I had so many wonderful experiences in each city that ending the cruise in such an unpleasant manner put a damper to the whole vacation.

I think.... they think their food is good. Let's leave it at that.

Nothing memorable.

No clue !

Except for Marcia at the Casino bar.

Not what I was expecting. Always surrounded by cleaning carts of some sorts. I paid in full by February with the idea of a possible upgrade.... Of course NCL decides the assignment of the rooms so I guess I'm not one of the lucky passengers who got upgraded and possibly paid less.

Stay away from raffles, gimmicky promotions, the gift shop has ridiculously expensive items (allegedly reduced). In short buy everything outside the cruise.