Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Great cities to visit.

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

The NCL Star broke down in Sweden and every one lost flights. connections it was a nightmare, they handled the situation terribly. I'm still in shock of how disorganized everything turned out. I had so many wonderful experiences in each city that ending the cruise in such an unpleasant manner put a damper to the whole vacation.

Not what I was expecting. Always surrounded by cleaning carts of some sorts. I paid in full by February with the idea of a possible upgrade.... Of course NCL decides the assignment of the rooms so I guess I'm not one of the lucky passengers who got upgraded and possibly paid less.
Embarkation and Disembarkation Last day was a horror story, the other days I would say awkward and hurdled.
Did not booked any of the NCL tours they are over priced and crowded.
Children's Programs No clue !
Nothing memorable.
Except for Marcia at the Casino bar.
I think.... they think their food is good. Let's leave it at that.

Stay away from raffles, gimmicky promotions, the gift shop has ridiculously expensive items (allegedly reduced). In short buy everything outside the cruise.