Not the best service

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Star

I feel that because most people has the unlimited beverage package on this cruise and the staff had already received the tips they did not take drink orders like on other cruises, and the dining room staff also did not take drink orders. I was also told by Cheap Cruises that I would get a $100 casino credit and when I attempted to get the credit while on the ship I was told I couldn't have it. After arriving home I called my travel agent and she told me I booked a day to late for the credit, however the reason I booked on that Monday was because she was not able to book my cruise on Sunday, and was never told by her that it would make a difference, as a matter of fact when I made payment she told me I had the credit, very disappointed in the service I received from Cheap cruises.

The cabin was fine exactly what we expected