Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice time but not as fancy as the newer or bigger ships

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

This ship does not have all the bells and whistles of the newer and larger ships.  The Cons:   The headliner shows did not hold a candle to the 8 cruises I have been on.  The same comedian was at 3 of the big nightly performances.  The bingo games were very expensive and the pay off was weak.  I bought into the all inclusive alcohol program only to find out they only offered one type of bad Chardonnay.   Meridian.  Poor quality.  Also, not enough pool seating.   There were two fancy pool slides.  One was broken the entire cruise. The balcony guard rail outside my cabin was not secure. Room 10128.  Assistant cruise director had a heavy accent which was tough to understand.  The Newlywed game was fun but you couldn't see the contestants.  Bring in some high chairs next time! The gift shops were over priced.  Get some stores with costume jewelry at an affordable price.   PRO's:   The Spa was very nice. Rebecca gave me a wonderful head to toe experience. Everyone who performed a service was very good and professional.  Getting on and off the ship was easy.  I loved the towel art in the rooms each night. Thank you for offering a sugar free dessert option.  The "Washie-Washie gals  were amazing.

See my previous comments