Wonderful Cruise Experience

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016

This was my 2 nd cruise with Norweigan.  It was a wonderful cruise from start to finish.  Wonderful food, incredible excursions and great staff.  I enjoyed the entertainment and the various bands featured on the ship.  It was a great value and I plan to cruise with Norweigan again.  My only complaint and the reason I didn't give it a full five stars was the check in process despite picking our check in time and being Latitude members with priority check in, it took over an hour to check in and board the ship.  I never experienced such a wait to check in especially in a priority line I can only imagine the wait for those who were in a regular line.

Great location. I never stayed in an interior room before but this room though small was great we never felt the ship move despite feeling it in other areas. I would. Insider staying in an interior cabin again if in the same fabulous location.