Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Can You Believe The Reviews; They were on Same Ship!

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

Some say best cruise ever; others complain.  9 in 2 rooms, 5 sailed free, 4 had free dining & beverage packages.  "It was a bad value".  Are you kidding me?

I'm somewhere in between.  Priority was scuba diving.  Weather & diving was good.  Saw wild dolphins, friendly green moray eels.  Videos & pictures.  Lobster on beach in Mahahual.  Lots of silver from Cozumel.  Been on Star before.  Had improvements:  Sugarcane Mojito Bar, O'Sheehan's Bar & Grille.  Meant no buffet spoon for me.

1 Comment