Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Fantastic Experience with teenagers

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

I took my teenage kids on this cruise.  They are 13, 15, 17 and they all had a wonderful time.  There was truly something for everyone and we have some memories that will last a lifetime.  The food was great, the entertainment was great, the staff was fun and I would definitely recommend this cruise!!

It was tiny but served it's purpose and was nice and clean. No one wanted to stay and watch TV because it was small - which was actually a good thing. My teenage kids got out and explored!
Tampa, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Bring bug spray!!!! For real, I got about 40 mosquito bites and they're not like USA mosquito bites - they are monsters.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico