Worst Cruise ever

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Star
Cabin Type: Suite

My Wife and I have been on several cruises. But the one with Norwegian was the worst ever from start to finish.

1. We had priority boarding. They put us in 3 different lines at check in before they finally got us in the right line.

2. We boarded the ship at 11 am. Were told our cabins would not be ready until 1 pm so they set us down to a nice lunch. After lunch we were told our cabins would not be ready until 4. We go to our cabin at 4 and our luggage was not there and did not arrive until almost 6:30

3. We had the ultimate dining package. We gave our reservations to our Butler as soon as we boarded at 11 am. All of our mills were set for 7 pm. We went to our 1st meal and they said I reservation was not until 8. No big deal. Monday I told my wife I think I will check on our other reservations for dinner. They were not showing any reservations made for anytime at any restaurant on the ship for any night. We had to remake every reservation.

4. The cabin was made up one night and we go back to the room and there was no toilet paper in the Head.

5. For 2 night the toilet would not flush and we had no water.

6. We ordered room service for Breakfast. On 2 occasions we found hair in our food.

7. We arrived back into port on Saturday instead of Sunday which cut our cruise time by 1 day but we were not allowed to disembark until Sunday.

8 The Concierge was very Rude and told several people if they did not like the service take it up with corporate.

These are just a few of the items that happened. I can tell you there are at least a dozen more little things that happened. (little things matter).

I know it doesn't matter to you. But we will not cruise with Norwegian again