Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Food

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

As this was my first Norwegian cruise (recommended for the food), I will say that it's biggest differentiator is the food/ restaurants. The "freestyle" method of dining was much preferred over other cruise line's specific dining times. The service was a bit lackluster - the staff looked like they could use a break!

Cabin / Stateroom Balcony is a "metal box" - unlike the glass railing balconies. While it is still nice - I would recommend booking one category higher.