Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

The ship is nicely decorated and kept very clean. I was not happy with my room or steward. It seemed we were the last room to be made, and I only saw her 2 times the entire cruise.    We booked an inside cabin on the 5th floor room 5067. It was right near the Italian restaurant.  Every night till about 2-3 AM we heard loud noises, motors grinding, things dropping, something being dragged across the floor and water draining. I woke up one night hearing the water and I thought we were sinking. There also was on odor coming out from the sinks drain.  There was not enough deck chairs and lounges.  Your rule of no saving chairs is not enforced.  I watched people at 0800 and earlier put their  towel and book on lounger and leaves for hours( eat breakfast,go back to room).  The passengers were too old of a crowd as we are in our late 50's and that meant the music and entertainment was also.  Days at sea were boring. Not enough bars. I felt as if I was nickeled and dimed for everything. A corkage fee of $15.00 a bottle is rediculious. I will not cruise NCL again.

Burt Bacharach REALLY!!!!