Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Kids program

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The kids program is the worst!! We got called/paged every night!! We didn't get to see any of the shows, have a dinner for just us, limited casino time, etc...... Got called to pick up kids due to headache, bumped elbow, kids hungry after having dinner 30 minutes to dropping them off!!  Seams like the staff just didn't want to work!!! Every time I went to pick up the kids found the staff off in a corner talking on phones, playing games on phones or talking with each other. My kids told me they wanted to play but staff wanted us to take them!!! Very rude staff!! My kids wanted to go to carnival cruise camp!!!! Everyday they would ask!!!! We will NEVER SAIL ON NORWEGIAN AGAIN!! It was the first time and last!!!

It was just ok........

Stay away from the kids program!!!