Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Ocean view cabin

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

AngryI booked a 9 day cruise using Expedia paying for a guaranteed ocean view cabin. When we got to the cabin, big surprise!  We had in front of us a life boat and a bunch of pipes. At night we had a permanent light that prevented us from having a restful night time. When I complained they obviously blamed it on Expedia when they are the ones that assign the cabins. They sent us a bottle of wine worth about 10 dollars to calm us down. This should not happen to anybody paying lots of money to have a good vacation time. That type of cabins should be reserved for an upgrade to the ones that pay inside cabins. I know you are not in your cabin that much, but nevertheless you pay to get what you want and I wanted to see the archipelagos and the ocean  from my cabin once in a while.

I called Expedia when we returned and they are working on contacting Norwegian to  make sure that this does not happen to any other customer. I could not argue with the people of Norwegian when we boarded because we were in Denmark and did not have internet service. My mistake was not to place the reservation paper work in the cloud or print them out to demonstrate them that it was not Expedia's mistake but rather they mistake. I am still waiting for them to call me back to place the complain in a more formal way. AngryAngry

Cruise Photos

We did not get what we paid for

Make sure that you check the location of your cabin before you depart and you demand the type of cabin that you pay for independently of the travel agency you use.