mostly great

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 21, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Star

everything went well I especially appreciated our person who took care of our cabin.  He was very helpful and happy. I think his name was Toyo from the Philippines. This name isn't correct but you will know from our cabin #8015  The so called tip should be included in the price of the ticket as some in our party didn't know that would be required.  If it is required it isn't a tip. I loved meeting so many different people from so many different places.

as I am very conservity so of the entertainment was offensive to me,but I just choose not to go