Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

A wonderful experience of the Baltics

Sail Date: June 06, 2014

This was an exceptional experience which I truly loved and constantly think of.  The crew were friendly and professional.  The sanitation was constant and I never worried about being sick.  I felt safe personally, as well as with my property.

The food was good, though at times pretty bland.  Eating at the Speciality Restaurants was great.

I've traveled on one other cruise which had exceptional food, though that got tiring as well.

I, very much, liked the organization of the cruise when letting people off the boat.  In the past, I've

experienced people crowding into each other to get off.

I have a tendency to get sea sick and did not experience that on this trip.

When I schedule another cruise, I would definitely choose Norwegian Cruise Line.

Thank You!!

Bland and not exciting like in the Speciality Restaurants
Vikram Parthasarthy - Attentive and concerned; Rivon took care of our cabin and very trustworthy and complete.
Hermitage should have been in the morning. Too many people in the afternoon. Took away from the experience.
Was very impressed with the service and view.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just walk around the City enjoying the views and people, esp around the downtown area.
Rostock (Berlin), Germany
Just seeing how lovely it was and going to their stores and eating their food
Tallinn, Estonia
Enjoying a concert, eating a wonderful meal there and going to their Sweater Mart
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Seeing the people and how alike we are
Helsinki, Finland
Being around the people.
Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting their stores and being around the people

Go to more of the Speciality Restaurants. Tastier food.