A wonderful experience of the Baltics

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

9 Night Baltic Capitals (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Star

This was an exceptional experience which I truly loved and constantly think of.  The crew were friendly and professional.  The sanitation was constant and I never worried about being sick.  I felt safe personally, as well as with my property.

The food was good, though at times pretty bland.  Eating at the Speciality Restaurants was great.

I've traveled on one other cruise which had exceptional food, though that got tiring as well.

I, very much, liked the organization of the cruise when letting people off the boat.  In the past, I've

experienced people crowding into each other to get off.

I have a tendency to get sea sick and did not experience that on this trip.

When I schedule another cruise, I would definitely choose Norwegian Cruise Line.

Thank You!!

Bland and not exciting like in the Speciality Restaurants

Vikram Parthasarthy - Attentive and concerned; Rivon took care of our cabin and very trustworthy and complete.

Was very impressed with the service and view.

Go to more of the Speciality Restaurants. Tastier food.

Just walk around the City enjoying the views and people, esp around the downtown area.
Just seeing how lovely it was and going to their stores and eating their food
Enjoying a concert, eating a wonderful meal there and going to their Sweater Mart
Seeing the people and how alike we are
Being around the people.
Visiting their stores and being around the people