Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

First time

Sail Date: March 30, 2014

Loved our cabin steward.Made my first time special with towel animals and birthday treats. Everyone was very friendly. Didn't pass anyone without them greeting us. Only a couple mild complaints.Ports weren't great for shopping or anything else unless excursion. LOVED,LOVED, LOVED, AND DID I SAY LOVED THE SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS.I would post pics of it but I can't play the video or the pics I bought.

Cruise Photos

Very clean and nice.
entertainment for the most part was pretty lame.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Scenery beautiful, but not much to do
Mazatlan, Mexico
scenery beautiful, very intimidating with police on every corner decked out in full military gear, also driving around.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Don't go to the Aqua dining..poor service. Waited over an hour to get food and they served half the table,then another table, then finished ours.