Summary of my cruise trip with Norwegian Cruise Line

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

9 Night Baltic Capitals (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Star
Because this cruise is on my schedule to take Baltic sea trip and my family had taken it a few of years ago when we went to Alaska.
Stateroom is very clean and good services. We also like the entertainment activities. Food is good, I love so many fruits.
I think the check-in, check-out, and food providing are not good organized. To access internet is more expansive than the cost on Royal Caribbean Cruise, and not convenient to use because we have to set up an account that cost price too.

Ok

Ok, but too much shopping activity.

Don't know

Fine

Good

Copenhagen, Denmark Did not visit port

Good

Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany Did not visit port

Ok, It was raining.

Tallinn, Estonia Did not visit port

Ok
Good

Helsinki, Finland Did not visit port

Stockholm, Sweden Did not visit port