Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Summary of my cruise trip with Norwegian Cruise Line

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Because this cruise is on my schedule to take Baltic sea trip and my family had taken it a few of years ago when we went to Alaska.
Stateroom is very clean and good services. We also like the entertainment activities. Food is good, I love so many fruits.
I think the check-in, check-out, and food providing are not good organized. To access internet is more expansive than the cost on Royal Caribbean Cruise, and not convenient to use because we have to set up an account that cost price too.
Fine
Food and Dining Ok
Cabin / Stateroom Good
Service and Staff Ok
Entertainment Good
Children's Programs Don't know
Onboard Activities Ok, but too much shopping activity.
Destinations and Excursions Good