Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Some what disappointed

Sail Date: May 07, 2013

I have had mixed emotions about FREE STYLE from the very beginning. I can see the pros and cons of it. However on this crusie FREE STYLE DINING meant that you culd wait to eat in a line for an hour while the ship gave big, big preference to over 300 Chinese came on board and insisted on all eating at the same time. I would think that FREE STYLE meant FREE STYLE for every one. MANY NOT HAPPY.
Another thing, The food in the main dining room was sub-standard to any crusie we have taken before (we have taken about 25). Of course they have 5 special dining rooms abord that you can pay $30.00 dollars a person at which to eat. It is like they are forcing you to pay for the food.
My wife and I have worked out way up to GOLD but we will never reach PLATINUM because we won't sail again on NORWEGEIN.
This was a 26 day crusie we took and in that length of time you hear and talk to a good numbe of folks. Take my word for it, there were a lot of folks that was unhappy on this cruise.

Larry & Jen Jacobs