Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful time

Sail Date: April 07, 2013

The staff on Norwegian Star were great. They were all very friendly and very helpful.
We would like to suggest that the Guest services, Trade Route store and/or the Oasis Pool would have sunburn relief treatment. There was none available anywhere and the shore stores weren't very well stocked or knowledgeable either.
Loved the food. Great variety.
Didn't have any children.
Had some problems with excursions.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Belize City, Belize
The tour guide was absolutely wonderful. He was very helpful and kind. He took a lot of time with us and made sure we had a wonderful experience.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Our guide brought another person along with him. She didn't do a lot on our tour. When we got to the end, we gave him a tip. He asked, "What about her?" We felt obligated to tip her the same. We felt taken advantage of.
My husband went on one tour and I went on another. I asked my guide to convey to his where I would meet him. They gave him incorrect info and I stood around waiting an hour and a half. My husband had gone back to the ship and I unaware of his whereabouts.

The Blue Lagoon was usually a quick serve.