Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

great time, could use some tweaks

Sail Date: March 10, 2013

we had a great time on our cruise. Zip -n- Dip in Roatan with Victor Bodden Tours was the best!!! Food onboard was good, meat over cooked though. Ship was clean and staff friendly. I would recommend to ALL cruise lines to have one side of the ships balconies smoking and the other side non smoking. I loved my balcony but couldnt breath the fresh air because I had smokers on both sides. It would be nice if smokers AND non smokers could enjoy their balconies. Also a video arcade card that parents could put money on for their kids would be nice, that way parents can keep track of how much their kids are spending. Getting off and on the ship was organized and easy. All in all a great time.