Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Birthday cruise on the Norwegian Star

Sail Date: December 16, 2012

I cruised on the Norwegian Star for the second time, in a little over a month a half, in December 2012, for my birthday. It was great reconnecting with some of the staff who where now my friends from my previous 14-day cruise in October. On the second cruise, 7-day to Costa Maya, Belize, Honduras, Cozumel, and New Orleans, there was a greater array of food options for lunch and dinner. The breakfast options were basically the same from the previous 14-day cruise. Norwegian Star could definitely improve in that area. Also, for my birthday, I was sent a birthday card to my stateroom, which was cool, until I saw that it was addressed to someone else. Lastly, Norwegian could improve in regards to their Twitter handle, as well. Upon disembarking both cruises I tweeted the Norwegian Cruises handle to only have my tweets go unacknowledged. I thought that was rude. Especially, being a loyalty member and stating this information in the tweet. Apart from these things, I had two pretty great experiences on the Norwegian Star.
An array of breakfast options would be great.
Children's Programs n/a
Re: Belize, there should be a tour excursion to San Pedro
New Orleans, Louisiana
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Warning: no T-Mobile service here.
Belize City, Belize
Loved Belize. I would like to see a tour excursion to San Pedro though.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras