Great cruise / Most terrible room assignment!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Star
Absolutely, I would like to review! I am disturbed that I would spend time book a cruise with you all and get the room I and my parents were assigned. I am an extreme heart patient with 22% heart function and sleep is essential for my health and well-being. My wife and I, along with my parents, my dad begin 81, mom 78. were placed in the most front rooms in the bow of the ship. It rolled and rocked all night. I was told this to be the worst rooms in the ship. WHY WHY WHY were we, of all the passengers, the ones to get the worst spots on the boat. I had to stay up at night, int he public meeting areas and sleep in a chair. Not my idea of a pleasant vacation and for me, it was a real health risk. THIS IS NOT WHAT WE AGREED TO MY PURCHASING THROUGH YOUR SERVICE. Could whether your services in interested in making a sell and telling a lie to its consumers, or are you really interested in providing vacation travel to your customers. It this was supposed to be enjoyable, IT WAS NOT!

Great ship! No one helped us out with the room problem!