Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never sailing Norwegian again

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

This was our first cruise with Norwegian and I believe it will be our last. It all started with a 3hr wait once we got to the dock in Tampa to get on the boat. It's like they did not have a clue on how to get us through the line faster. The menu in the main dining rooms were not good at all. There were many times my wife called it mystery meat. The entertaiment or should I say the lack of entertainment was poor to say the least. I believe my kids middle school could put on a better show then they did.

Pros: The Second City

Cons: Where do I start?

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

Mystery Meat!
Lack of entertainment!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Excellent beach day!
Belize City, Belize
Cave tubing was good, but with the 20 min boat ride from the ship to the Belize and then another 30 min car ride to the river I would really have to question if it was worth it.
Been there done that! Really not much to do once you are finished shopping.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
You have to visit the Lighthouse restaurant! Great tour from my Taxi driver Tony!