I had a enjoyable time

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Star
I thought the ship was clean & comfortable. I did not know that there is a daily charge to the passenger for ship services of twelve dollars a day.

There was a variety of rstaurants but the cost was to high to go to eat at the different restaurants.

There was a lack of seating at most of the activities.

The staff was very friendly

The state room was above a large theater. The acoustics in the theater were loud and I was unable to get to sleep until the shows were over after 1-2am.
Paning for gold is a waste of time
Don't Miss: Train ride
Shopping
Don't Miss: Shopping
I did the zip lining.
Don't Miss: Zip lining. You should be in good health to do this activity.
I found this port visit boring.

Pros: The people who worked on the ship & the excursions.

Cons: Food was too costly at specialty restaurants. My room was above a theater and the loud music interfered with my sleep.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!