Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I had a enjoyable time

Sail Date: September 10, 2011

I thought the ship was clean & comfortable. I did not know that there is a daily charge to the passenger for ship services of twelve dollars a day.

Pros: The people who worked on the ship & the excursions.

Cons: Food was too costly at specialty restaurants. My room was above a theater and the loud music interfered with my sleep.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

There was a variety of rstaurants but the cost was to high to go to eat at the different restaurants.
The state room was above a large theater. The acoustics in the theater were loud and I was unable to get to sleep until the shows were over after 1-2am.
There was a lack of seating at most of the activities.
The staff was very friendly
Ketchikan, Alaska
Don't Miss: Shopping
Skagway, Alaska
Paning for gold is a waste of time
Don't Miss: Train ride
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
I found this port visit boring.
Juneau, Alaska
I did the zip lining.
Don't Miss: Zip lining. You should be in good health to do this activity.