Worst Cruise Ship Ever!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Star
The cabins are tiny and even though we had a balcony it was not as good as other ships, even older ones. The description said it would accommodate 3 adults, however it barely fit 2 adults. The dressing table was tiny.
The food was not nearly as good as other ships.
Many of the crew members were rude. Our cabin person was very nice, however the staff in the casino and the reception area were rude.

The drinks were very expensive and tasteless.

Would not recommend this ship to anyone.

The food quality, even though there were several eating areas to choose from was terrible.

On a whim I thought I would see what the chocolate buffet was all about. The line was long so I did not stand it in, I think the wait was over thirty minutes. I was told by several people it was not worth the wait so I am glad I did not wait in it.

The cruise director and assistants were nice. Kristine was very nice and should be recognized.

The halls were very small and many were dirty most of the time. Carpet in many of the hallways was old and needs to be replaced.

Tiny, tiny room! We moved the beds so we would have room to walk from the door to the balcony. If we had tried to put another person in the room we would have had to climb over them to go to the bathroom.

The tiny yellow sofa had dried blood stains. We were told it was fingernail polish but believe me when I say I know the difference between dried blood and fingernail polish. It looked very unsanitary. The cabin person brought sheets to put over it.

The safe kept malfunctioning and we had to wait on someone to repair it. After the third time, I asked why they didn't just replace it.
We booked a tour from a private company that was excellent. The ones booked from NCL seemed to be very unorganized. Part of my family was almost left behind because they didn't provide enough busses to transport people back to the ship.
Wonder why the ship stops there! I thought it was a terrible waste and found from others on the ship they thought the same.

Pros: Three of the Ports

Cons: The Cabin, the majority of the crew, the food..........

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.