Good Cruise in a Balcony Cabin

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Star
I did a cruise on this ship 3years ago and spent 90% of my time in the spinaker lounge forward deck 12 with glass completely around the front. They took the spinaker lounge and moved it aft (no windows) and took the great view, where it once was forward and added high price suites. Really a disappointment. So I ended up spending most of the time on the balcony in my balcony room. This was nice, but the inter-action with other cruise passengers was lacking. What really go my attention was that the $18 bucket of beer had increased to $39 (includes the 15% gratuity)

Buffet was just average with most of the fish being served being realllllllly fishy! The food in the two free dining rooms was excellent.

Nice shows

If I wanted to see little kids marching and screaming marching songs at the top of their lungs, I would have taken a disney cruise!

Stateroom stewart, Ronald, did an excellent job.

Clean ship

Great stateroom
At least this place had some decent shops off the beaten path.
Most normal stores close at 5pm, except the ones that want to rip off the tourists.
Don't Miss: I believe it was the crown hotel, free internet and $4.50 keith pounders.
T shirt shops and jewerly shops dominate the town. What a shame
Take a tour, there is nothing to do in this town other than visit the jewelers and t-shirt venders.

Pros: The balcony cabin and no rain for 8 days

Cons: $34 bucket of beer with 15%gratuity what a rip off. $69 bingo

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!