Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Unforgetable Cruise!!!!

Sail Date: August 28, 2010

This was my first cruise. We sailed on the Star from Seattle to Alaska and back. I LOVED every moment of the cruise. The entire staff were very hospitable and helpful through out the trip. The accommodations exceeded my expectations by far. The ports of call were all beautiful! This will definitely be a cruise I will take again!!

Thank you NCL!!!

Pros: The hospitality of the ENTIRE ships crew was the most remarkable thing about the Norwegian Star!

Cons: The buffet food could have been better. However, the restaurants onboard were wonderful.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Ketchikan, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
We did the extended glacier trek excursion here. Simply put. MIND-BLOWING!!!! UNFORGETABLE!!!!!
Don't Miss: Extended Glacier Trek
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
We had a halibut fishing excursion scheduled here that was cancelled due to bad weather. I found out that bad weather is standard there that time of year. I would have booked another fishing trip at another port if I would have known that. Poor research on my part.