An okay cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2008
I found myself bored a lot. I think the staff could have work a little harder to come up with stuff to do. I guess I am saying that the most fun I had was off the ship.
My husband and I had a great time here. Loved it.
Don't Miss: Lumber Jack show
Nothing in this town so boring. We spent an hour off the ship and we drink a beer at the bar and that was it.
great shops!!!
Don't Miss: train
I loved this one has well!!!

Pros: I liked most was the time that my husband and I spent together alone after his return from a long deployment.

Cons: I did not like food so much and the people who work in some of the food places where mean and the whole thing about charging you a $10 a day fee a person was so stupid. I will be going back on a cruise but not with NCL (star). I will a different cruise line!!!!

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.