Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: June 16, 2007

It was an enjoyable cruise trip. Alaska is beautiful. Overall, shows, food, and services were good. Some shore activities especially dog sledding was impressive, even it was expensive. La Bistro was excellent, but some paid dining was just so-so. Swimming pool was too cold (water temperature was too low) to enjoy. Glacier was a little too far away to see details. Stateroom arrangement was inappropriately arranged and uncomfortable.

Pros: Dance and comedy shows, some dining services

Cons: Inappropriate size of stateroom

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Dog sledding was very impressive. I wish I have time to see Mendenhall glacier.
Juneau, Alaska
Dog sledding was very impressive. I wish I have time to see Mendenhall glacier.
Skagway, Alaska