Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: March 07, 2009

The Crew was Awesome, the Food was amazing. We hit every restaurant (I think?) over the seven days. The onboard entertainment & Shows was surprisingly very good! Their onboard Excursion group do a great job in showing what is available, signing you up for it AND taking care of any problems that might occur! They were great! Did I mention the food was Awesome! Two negative item was the drinks. They have overly priced their bottled water @ $5 a bottle and cokes @ $2 a can, alcoholic drinks are $9+. I would recommend the Bucket O Beer (6) at ~$19 (depending on brand). You can take the unopened ones back to your fringe in your room. The 2nd overly priced item was the Internet. I needed to check on one item during the week; a $5 one-time sign up charge with 18 minutes of on-line time cost me about $25. These were minor annoyances though! Wonder time Great Job NCL!

Pros: Food was great!, Shows were great! Excursion group and setups were awesome and they were very flexible to work with!

Cons: Drinks.. High cost for water & Cokes and especially the Adult drinks. Recommend going with the Bucket of Beer as you means of drink.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Did I mention the Food was Awesome!
I was impressed with the room size and quality. I had an Outboard stateroom with a window... Nice
They were all Awesome!
Excellent Entertainment
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cliff divers were Intresting to watch and the Papantla Flyers !
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Great town for shopping! Also some excellent "All Inclusive" Resorts to attend for the day!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Nice time. Due to the time mismatch we missed our excursion, but NCL refunded the cost.