Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruising is the best vacation!

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

I took my elderly parents on this cruise. They loved it! Walking the ship was hard for them but it was good exercise. The cabin steward is your best friend! He was great!
The views were fantastic! We didn't get to the glacier because of the fog.. that was disappointing but understandable. Freestyle wasn't bad at all. Short lines, not any longer than if you were waiting outside for a specific time for the dining room to open. Staff was friendly and eager to help. I'll definitely cruise Norweigen again!

Pros: Food, rooms, Food, friendly staff, Food

Cons: short stops in port

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Shows were 50/50.. some entertaining , some not
Outstanding! the best I've ever had!
A little tight for 3 people but we managed. Thank goodness for the balcony. Worth every penny when traveling to Alaska!
No one on the ship would help me get batteries when I realized I needed them we were already in port and all the shops were closed. I was going to miss the only chance for wonderful pictures. But my cabin steward came to the rescue when I explained . He was great!
Ketchikan, Alaska
Shopping was great. Lots of good deals
Skagway, Alaska
The train ride was fantastic, a little long though
Juneau, Alaska
Take a ride on the tram you can see for miles!
Don't Miss: Mendehall Glacier
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
The whole stop was a waste of time. Nothing to do... 4pm -10pm ??? Come on!