Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Cruise

Sail Date: July 28, 2007

Ship was clean and well maintained. Nice size, easy to get around on.

Pros: Our room-Balcony stateroom

Cons: No true mochas

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

However, I did notice that as soon as I boarded and for the rest of the trip I sneezed alot , nose dripped and got stuffy. When I would go into port this did not happen. When I reboarded it woud start again. I noticed other passengers doing the same.
I suspect that maintenance of the air filters or something could be increased.
Only one time did I have a meal(steak) that wasn't the quality I expected.
This was what made the trip so much more enjoyable.
Noticed how friendly they all were.
went to a couple of shows and enjoyed.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Skagway, Alaska
Enjoyed the train excursion. Thought Skagway was a nice clean little town.
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
This port was of particular interest to me because it was 38 years ago that I was in Ketchikan. I went off on my own. Was disappointed that a lot of the old "colorful" Ketchikan was gone and replaced by "touristy" shops.