Great Cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
Ship was clean and well maintained. Nice size, easy to get around on.

Only one time did I have a meal(steak) that wasn't the quality I expected.

went to a couple of shows and enjoyed.

Noticed how friendly they all were.

However, I did notice that as soon as I boarded and for the rest of the trip I sneezed alot , nose dripped and got stuffy. When I would go into port this did not happen. When I reboarded it woud start again. I noticed other passengers doing the same.
I suspect that maintenance of the air filters or something could be increased.

This was what made the trip so much more enjoyable.
This port was of particular interest to me because it was 38 years ago that I was in Ketchikan. I went off on my own. Was disappointed that a lot of the old "colorful" Ketchikan was gone and replaced by "touristy" shops.
Enjoyed the train excursion. Thought Skagway was a nice clean little town.

Pros: Our room-Balcony stateroom

Cons: No true mochas

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!