A fun and extradinary cruise!!!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Star
For my first cruise ship experience, i thought it was very good!! I had alot of fun, and it was exceptionally nice having a place for my kids to go and play and have fun, so I could have time to myself to do things I wanted to do!!!!! Not to mention my kids wanted to go planet kids, they loved it!!!!!! The ship was beautiful, I loved all the artwork all over the ship!!!! All the bright colors were fun also!!!! The ship was absolutely wonerful!!!!!!

Loved the theme nights, it was fun

The youth counselors were excellent!!!! They really have their hands full, but they are fun and professional!!!! I really think they should be included in the $10.00 a day service charge, they have to put up with alot and work hard!!!!!! They were awesome!!!!

Everyone on board was so nice and friendly. i loved how they multi tasked and went out of there way for people!!!!!

The ship was beautiful!!!, loved how the three parts of the ship are color coded. Forward, midship and aft. Love the design, just awesome. Very clean!!!!!!!

it was ok!!!! Like how it is right next to the water
Don't Miss: horse drawn trolley
It was a nice place!!!! Beautiful country, loved the train!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: white pass train
loved the beautiful city!!!! The Salmon bake was cool!!!!
Don't Miss: Salmon Bake
beautiful buildings!!!!!! Love the harbor and the buildings
Don't Miss: wax museum

Pros: Being out on the ocean in a big beautiful ship!!!

Cons: Having to go home!!!!!!